Cabrashow: a loucura documentada da vida. Pra quem gosta de ler!

quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2009

Wrong Chris/Chris Errado

For those who are into Cabra Show you should know that I've met two guys named Chris.
One is mórmon. He picks me up every tuesday to talk to the sisters, he speaks portuguese fluenty, he served mission in Brazil and actually he was in a car crash in Porto Alegre, got fucked up and came back to US.

The other one I met at City College and he is planning a trip to south america by car with a mexican friend. The one who came here the other day and brought tekila and carne assada. He is from San Diego, probably the guy I'm gonna live with from now on.

What happened is that I called the wrong Chris the other day, I was trying to reach the crazy Chris when I actually dialed the mórmon one:

-Hello, Chris?
-Yes.
-So man, how are you doing? What have you been up to?
-Not much, work, study.
-So, I was wondering, let's do something, drink some beer, what do you think?
-Beer?
-Yes, I don't know, anything, bring your friends.
-I'm not understanding you.
-Luam.
-Luam...
-Luam?
(10 seconds in silence)
-I thought we had an appointment with the sisters tonight.
-What? Oh, yes... Ah yes, for sure, so, so you're ginna pock me up tonight?
-I'll be there in 20 minutos maybe.
-Ok Chris, I'll be waiting for you.

After that I called the right one. Yesterday it was nice, there was this Open Mic thing at Purple Café. We went there, there was some guys jamming. Drums, all kinds of percussion, guitars, bass and a piano. You would pick anything and just jam. I played some stuff, Pira Piroca and Cadê minha certidão. They really enjoyed that. However they were not so good musicians. They would get out of rythm, I didn't like that.
So we came here in the appartment, Chris and some american friends. Even, Eric and I forgot the other one.
It was a lot of fun.

Yesterday I also waved again. It was better than the first time, I just avoid to keep looking what time it is.
It worked. I also drew myself waving from my perspective.
Check it out:



Lots of new crazy histories coming up next at the Cabra Show. Keep an eye opened!

Nenhum comentário: